Ummm... I dunno what to put here. ----
Funny posts, Poke'mon, Vocaloid, Touhou, yume Nikki, Some other video games and anime (Baccano and Durarara are my favs!)
My OT3: N, Black, White
My OTP's: Red and Yellow, Gold and Silver, Gold and Crystal, Marisa and Rinnosuke, Marisa and Pachouli, Vino and Chane, Gakupo and Kaito
Crack Pairings: Kaito and SeeU, Honne Dell x Len
Favorite movie: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Currently becoming obsessed with Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Showers need more specific temperature settings besides hypothermia and third degree burns
this is heartbreaking
Mama bear hugging his baby chimp
*standing at the wedding alter*
spouse: i do
homestuck made this more confusing to understand than it needed to be
I love my home.
I hate the dog.
I desire friends.
I keep salesmen from killing each other.
the thing is thats exactly how i read it
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
don’t you dare not reblog!!!!!!
NEVER EVER EVER STOP REBLOGGING THIS EVER
- Japan - November Issue of CoroCoro Magazine ( October 15th) & December Issue of Chao Magazine (November 1st)
- United Kingdom - Amazon, Smyth Toys Superstores, ShopTo and the Nintendo UK Official Store - Sent through e-mail (October 15th), GAME - Via Nintendo Zone (Octoer 15th) and Wikia, Bin Weevils and Nintendo Life (Early November)
- The Netherlands - First Look & Autumn Tours (October 11th & 12th but the code is not redeemable until October 15th) “Apparently the code will be available again around November)
- Italy - Topolino and Il Giornalino Magazine (October 15th), Focus Junior (Early November), Nintendolandia Tour (October 18th), Milan Games Week (October 24th to October 26th) and Fieramilanocity & at Nintendo stand in G come Giocare (November 21 to 23)
- Belgium - F.A.C.T.S. Festival (October 18th to 19th) and Nintendo On Tour Mall Tour (Early November)
- Portugal - IBERANIME OPO 2014 Festival (October 11th to 12th but the code is not redeemable until October 15th), Lisboa Games Week & Comic Con Portugal (November 6th to 9th) and FNAC, Media Markt and El Corte Inglés (October 15th)
- Switzerland - Swiss Toy Fair (October 1st to 5th but code is not redeemable until October 15th)
- France - Paris Games Week (October 29th to November 2nd)
- Germany - McDonalds Nintendo Zone (October 15th)
- Australia - Club Nintendo (October 15th)
- Russia - IgroMir 2014 (October 1st to 5th but code is not redeemable until October 15th)
- Sweden, Denmark, Norway & Finland - Official Nintendo Website (October 16th)
- South Africa - Rage Expo (October 10th to 12th but code is not redeemable until October 15th) and BT Games, Toy Zone, Toys R Us, or AWX (October 15th)
- South Korea - eMart, HomePlus & LotteMart Stores (October 18th)
- USA - Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter (October 21th)
- Canada - Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter (October 21th)
- Spain - Manga Fair - Barcelona (October 30th to November 2nd)
Note: Post will get updated when new information is confirmed!
Updated (10/8/2014): Nintendo of Norway stop accepting registration for the ORAS demos after reaching the limits in codes supply.
Updated #2 (10/8/2014): Nintendo of Greece have announced that the distribution will run from October 15th.
Updated #3 (10/10/2014): GAME from Spain announced that they would give the serial code of ORAS demo. (More information this Monday)
Updated #4 (10/11/2014): Belgium & Netherlands will be getting the Demo Codes starting October 15th in GameMania.
Updated #5 (10/14/2014): USA & Canada information added!